Whether described as flat die forging or open die forging, hand forging or blacksmith forging … we offer industrial blacksmithing and furnish a wide variety of hot formed items such as:
- Tongs, wedges, pry bars, chisels and specialty hand tools
- Hot bending or hot formed shapes
- U Bolts, Clevises and custom fasteners
- Rod Ends, loops and other forged shaped items
- Test specimens such as Jominy, quarter round and cleanliness sample forgings
Industrial Blacksmithing items of any forgeable material – Steels, Stainless, Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel
Quantities – from one piece prototypes to production
Sizes – from ounces to approximately 75 lbs.
|Our Blacksmith Forging Features Added Value Services:|
Request an Industrial Blacksmithing Quote Today!
Industrial blacksmithing is not a lost art at Rose Metal Industries! Our skilled and highly trained blacksmiths can hot-bend, hot-twist, hot-form and much more. For one of a kinds or prototypes as well as unusual fabricated or forged products needing that special touch, you can trust us to deliver quality industrial blacksmithing as needed time and again. Take a look at our case studies and gallery below to see the work our talented staff produces for our customers day in and day out.